Prophecy 2012 Inca, Egyptian, Mayan, and Aztec... End of the world?

On Our own

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Mackay has a good grasp on the topic!

Personally, our calendar is so far off that what we consider 2012 is probably wrong anyway.... The pope yanked 16 days out at some point in like the 1400s.

Anyway, I personally, hope they're right. I am not at all afraid to die, like BD want it quick, but I'm not worried.

I just hope the whole planet shakes itself off, rids itself of the parasitic humans that infest it.

Maybe then a sentient life form might have a chance to emerge! :lol:

Reaction score
On Our own said:

Personally, our calendar is so far off that what we consider 2012 is probably wrong anyway.... The pope yanked 16 days out at some point in like the 1400s.

Anyway, I personally, hope they're right. I am not at all afraid to die, like BD want it quick, but I'm not worried.

I just hope the whole planet shakes itself off, rids itself of the parasitic humans that infest it.

Maybe we'll all get eaten by insects like that movie remake, The Day the Earth Stood Still. Wouldn't that be fun?

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
sylvie said:
Wildsky said:
:ep I love fruit cake! :th
Well, then you're part of the problem, aren't you? Lol, JK!:cool:
:gig I'm eating as fast as I can! :gig :gig
You all DO realize, that there was only ever ONE fruitcake ever made........it just keeps getting passed from house to house. :lol:

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Big Daddy said:
On Our own said:

Maybe we'll all get eaten by insects like that movie remake, The Day the Earth Stood Still. Wouldn't that be fun?
Did anyone see the movie "Knowing" w/Nicholas Cage? It reminded me of the doomsday tale of 2012. In the movie Earth is detroyed by solar flares, oh and there is ALIENS! It was a very interesting scenario even though NASA stated it was not possible.
Oh and fruitcake?? :sick

Reaction score
Up-the-Creek said:
Big Daddy said:
On Our own said:

Did anyone see the movie "Knowing" w/Nicholas Cage? It reminded me of the doomsday tale of 2012. In the movie Earth is detroyed by solar flares, oh and there is ALIENS! It was a very interesting scenario even though NASA stated it was not possible.
Oh and fruitcake?? :sick
That was a cool movie. The subway crash and the plane crash were intense. The ending was depressing though.

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
YES! Both crash scenes were intense. The plane was freaky!

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Just because the channel says Discovery or History doesn't make it science or fact. They use just as much speculation and conjecture to get people to watch which means more profits.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
of course it doesn't make it fact, but they do good documentaries.
I think their shows are darn good and informative.

but are they total truth etc....no--they give all sides of the information and let the viewer take it from there.
I sure do like those channels...but of course that is me.