Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
OMG

I have sister like that! She could burn water! :gig

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
burned store bought pies!!! i think i love you sis!! how hilarious!!!!

i have to say - one time we burned a pizza in the fridge... i'm not kidding!

are you on board for our nefarious plot to rule the pumpkin kingdom next year??? i've been trying all day to hack into the Libby's truck tracking GPS system so we can hijack one.. we'll make MILLIONS selling cans o punkin on the black market!!!

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
burned store bought pies!!! i think i love you sis!! how hilarious!!!!

i have to say - one time we burned a pizza in the fridge... i'm not kidding!

are you on board for our nefarious plot to rule the pumpkin kingdom next year??? i've been trying all day to hack into the Libby's truck tracking GPS system so we can hijack one.. we'll make MILLIONS selling cans o punkin on the black market!!!
If you need any help, my friends and I will be more then willing to hijack one or two trucks (heck, write us down for at least eight!) coming thru Texas.:D

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Gonna grow my own and corner the market around here! I am currently selling toe jam on the black market and making a killin'.... :D

Oh...you hadn't heard? The toe grape crops were ruined by a horrible fungal parasite called atheletes foot! :barnie

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
booooooo!!!! toe jam.... fungal blight... oh thats a groaner...

ok so we are all in for dominating the market???

from above here is my plan:

i'll just sit back and let the big money roll right in when i grow 'em, can 'em, and market them as Ohiofarmgirl's Down Homey Old Timey Pumpkin Mash.
here all this time i thought chickens would be the new currency and now its going to be pumpkins! well good thing we are nimble and can turn on a dime.