"Q" what's is it?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
All this talk of "Q" but what does "Q" really mean?

Ok... obviously Q, is the 17th letter of the alphabet, that's truth. But to some "Q" is a conspiracy theory or theories, to other's "Q" stands for Quantum. And to still yet to others, "Q" must be a person, whoever "Q" is?

Yet the internet is and has been abuzz for a long time about Q this and Q that. I'm always curious about "new" things, so for me "Q" means Quantum. If you ever studied about Quantum Physics, then you'll completely understand, why I believe Q to mean Quantum.

Since Google is NOT my friend, here's, a few example phrases to put into duckduckgo - happy searching...

Quantum Computing
Quantum Internet
Quantum Financial System
Quantum Law and Government
Quantum Voting System

As a matter of fact, you can put Quantum infront of just about any topic and pull up pages of information from duckduckgo.

I've been reading and watching videos about (QFS) Quantum Financial System. I like what I'm reading and watching about it. You've probably read me type, "I don't like money, it causes to many problems" or something along those lines and that's my truth. But what I'm reading about QFS seems to address my truth and the evil cause by money very well (1Tim 6:10)

This should be a very interesting topic of discussion... Post what you find out about "Q" and how you believe "Q" will impact your SS lifestyle.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Q-tip. Seriously, I pulled up information on Quantum Financial System and started reading through it...

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
To those with common sense it merely means a letter of the alphabet. It has no more extra meaning than "woke", LGBTXYZ, etc., "Karen", cancel culture, environmental racism, or any other of the nonsense words, phrases or acronyms that this current brainless generation is coming up with and using on a daily basis. :rolleyes:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone ever did any research on Quantum Computing and could maybe give us a brief overview?

I have just one question... Where's the power switch? :oops:

Screenshot_20210506-214928.png

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Haven't done any research. But hubby and I did do a bit of digging re: Q a few months ago. It's interesting... and all too pollyanna-ish. I do believe that the Qanon concept will play into last days/end times. All I can say is this: All is not what it seems. And the only way to not be led astray during these confusing times is to keep your eyes fastened tightly on Jesus. The current world view: they all want to have their ears tickled. No one is willing to do the work that is required to turn the tide that is headed towards one world government and the great re-set. So... here we are, staring down the barrel of the great reset. I find these days to be a combination of scary, but, even more so, the most exciting time in the world to be alive. We are seeing the unfolding of the greatest world events in the last 2000 years, and we have front row seats! It's gonna be a bumpy ride, but... oh so exciting. So, my final question: how are you all planning to make these last days count??????

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Haven't done any research. But hubby and I did do a bit of digging re: Q a few months ago. It's interesting... and all too pollyanna-ish. I do believe that the Qanon concept will play into last days/end times. All I can say is this: All is not what it seems. And the only way to not be led astray during these confusing times is to keep your eyes fastened tightly on Jesus. The current world view: they all want to have their ears tickled. No one is willing to do the work that is required to turn the tide that is headed towards one world government and the great re-set. So... here we are, staring down the barrel of the great reset. I find these days to be a combination of scary, but, even more so, the most exciting time in the world to be alive. We are seeing the unfolding of the greatest world events in the last 2000 years, and we have front row seats! It's gonna be a bumpy ride, but... oh so exciting. So, my final question: how are you all planning to make these last days count??????
Excellent post!!!!

Latest posts