Quail_Antwerp: Words from the Barnyard...

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Girl, great things are just falling into your lap left and right, you are doing great!!!! Doesn't it feel good? I'm so happy for you!!!! :hugs :celebrate :hugs :clap

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wow, super busy there on the homefront hu?? Thats great! I am sort in the same way here.....I FINALLY think I found a home for the 3 big Lamancha boys....a family came to look at them yesterday, and fell in love. Now we are waiting on thier adoption papers to get looked over and approved! YES! However, the rescue justy called me. They have a 100 pound PB pig. He is neutered, and sitting in the animal controll faciclity in Indy. They need a foster home for him as well. Darn! I was hopeing to have a few months to recover before taking in anoth homeless pet! Oh well..3 out, one in...not too bad...right? ;)

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
good grief! You are busier than a one armed paper hanger!

Good deal on the birds! How's the house coming along?

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Yesterday my cousins 3 year old son somehow managed to get into a bottle of cough syrup. I don't know how much he drank, but he went into cardiac arrest and we lost him.

Please keep my family in your prayers. Never before have any of us ever had to bury a child.

I know I hugged all of my kids extra tight, gave them kisses, and made sure I told each of them how much I loved them.

Their 2 year old son was in the hospital for observation, as I guess he had some, too, but as far as I know, he's fine now.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
What a horrible tragedy. I can not even imagine the feelings involved with this. Praying and :hugs