Quail_Antwerp: Words from the Barnyard...

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Good to see you back. I never really got a chance to know you B4 you disappeared and have often wondered where you were. And, I liked seeing the snow pic as well.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome backs!

Well, today was Monday....I wonder how many of you remember what Monday's mean for us around here? :lol:

If you guessed Auction Day - well, you'd be right!!

Except we don't buy anymore. I bake pies, cookies, and I make fry pies and sell them every Monday. I make a pretty penny, too. For the summer, that was my play money for the kids and me. Or just for a treat to the ice cream stand. That sort of thing.

Once they go back to school, I'll continue the Monday auctions, but I'm going to be tucking the $ back for rainy days/special occassions.

And that's about all for today folks.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I just sent you a PM and wondered if you got it...I think my mailbox was too full to save the message and it didn't get sent. :)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I've been researching local churches today, and I found one that we are going to visit so we can "try them on for size". One of the things that appealled to me right away is the Pastor and his wife have a large family!!

I'm so excited and can't wait for Sunday!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
I've been researching local churches today, and I found one that we are going to visit so we can "try them on for size". One of the things that appealled to me right away is the Pastor and his wife have a large family!!

I'm so excited and can't wait for Sunday!!
SWEET! :thumbsup I am SO proud of you, happy for you, and hope you all absolutely LOVE it! ;)