rabbit dilemna

Blaundee

Power Conserver
Reaction score
DianeS said:
Brutal? I bet those rabbits were raised in better conditions, and you can process them more humanely, than any kind of meat they eat from the grocery store. Not brutal at all.

That said, I would not tell the sellers your plans. Unless they ask. I take a "don't volunteer but don't lie" position when it comes to getting someone else's pet when I intend to eat it. A calm "oh, yes, I've wanted two rabbits for a while now..." will suffice so you don't get the same reaction from the sellers that your friends are giving you.
That is still a lie by omission, which is still DISHONEST. Dishonesty is one trait that I can NOT stand in any creature.

Blaundee

Power Conserver
Reaction score
GardenWeasel said:
I am calling the seller today to see if it is still available. I don't plan to say much about the rabbits, but that's a good one, been wanting some rabbits. I guess their poop would be good for the garden but so would rabbits that can be used for something. How would you prepare a one and two year old rabbit? Does their age change the way they are cooked? We shot a wild rabbit that was wrecking my salad garden and fed it to the chickens last year and they loved it. The seller said they had about a thousand in the project and are selling for 225 but I needed to do a little research to make sure it was a good enough price. Since they got some kittens their kids won't take care of the rabbits.
If you MUST have this deal, and do not intend to be honest with the sellers, you ought to at least find someone to give the pet rabbits to. I HATE liars and cheats, and that is what you are intending to do- all for the sake of a financial gain on your part. GAG!

Latest posts