Rammy's Rabbit Thread

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Today I set up my pressure washer I got at Home Depot. I made sure ro follow the instructions as to how to properly fill the oil and did so in the house on a nice level surface.
Took it outside and filled the gas tank with ethanol free gas mixed with fuel stabilizer per instructions.
Turned on the gas. Turned on the engine. Pulled the cord and it started after a few tugs. Yay!
Started power washing the wire rabbit cages to get them ready for breeding season. Had to turn off the washer to stretch out the hose attached to the wand.
Pull the cord. Nothing. WTH? It started up no problem before. What did I do wrong? Crap! Did I mess something up already? Ive only used it five minutes!
Keep trying to start it. Wont start. Take it inside and remove this plastic piece on the front of the drain plug thinking maybe thats the problem. Nope. Still wont start.
So I call my neighbor over thinking maybe it needs man-power to pull start it. Dont know why. It started no problem with me earlier. Fine.
So he gets here and sees right away that I have the switch to start the engine in the OFF position. Oops.
Of course, it was something simple. Always is. I hate it when I have moments like that. Im dying my hair black.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Went to start the farmall H one day, Battery was not charging so left it on a hill to roll.... ALWAYS starts right up after only about 5 feet..... Nothing.... stopped it half way down incline. looked, checked everything.... OOOPPPPS didn't turn on the gas.... has a little cut off right at the glass bowl that acts like a sediment filter...... DUH!!!! rolled it 2 feet and it started right up....:th:he:smack:smackmaybe dye my white/gray hair black?????

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Have a tiller that has "lost" the sticker on it directing use and no owner manual. Always have issues with which button or switches to use and when! Which way is on??? :lol:

I've made a list of filter #s, oil/fluid types, blade size, etc, brands, serial # s, for the tractor, mowers, tillers, generator and such.....that I can print to keep with me....always need on spur of moment! Trying to keep one in truck & one with my debit cards in the wallet. Helps me. I try to keep owner manuals on computer.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ok.....soooooo here is another blonde moment...:hide………...scares me that they are adding up.....
I made Lasagna last night. Ate two plates.:drool Thought...……..hmmmm……...doesn't taste as good as it normally does....wonder why?:hu
Doofus me forgot to add the Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese when layering the noodles and sauce...……...I need help. :th:smack

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Today when I got home I bred my two proven does. I bred Belle to my white NZ buck, Buckaroo Bonzai, and my white NZ doe, Betty White, to my red NZ buck, Leo.
Im going to wait breeding the two does I kept from the last litter in December when they are about 8 months old. I can breed the white one to Leo since he isnt her Dad, and the red one to my white buck.
Still havent tattooed them yet. Need to get that done. Too much to do and not enough time. ;)