Rebeccas journal-it ran!!!!!!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
BUT mom....... :lol:

Yea we've litered you first journal page, sorry!

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
No but there's an ignore around here somewhere I think..... Could be wrong....

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
rebecca100 said:
No but there's an ignore around here somewhere I think..... Could be wrong....
Thats a feature they talked about maybe.....you could be thinking of report button

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
No telling. I've had 4 hyperactive kids by myself all weekend. Do I need to say more?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
nope say no more!! I have had two "bored" teen girls all weekend :rolleyes:

bmiss

Power Conserver
Reaction score
just curious what type of chickens u have? anywho, good luck with ur SS....:bun

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Right now, I'd like to do more, but since I basically do it all myself, and don't have the room here, I keep it small. I'm still trying to figure out a way to heat my green house, and am now wondering if I can some how set up a barrel stove inside-there's no room outside.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
nope say no more!! I have had two "bored" teen girls all weekend :rolleyes:
Is she related to my sis? She is always 'bored' :rolleyes:

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It was soooo beautiful yesterday and most of last week. It was sunny and in the 60's. Then today I woke up and it was 20 outside! I don't think it got out of the 30's all day and the wind made it just cut through my clothes and jacket. DD's chicken laid it's first egg and she was really excited. We got a little done on the greenhouse yesterday. I set the rest of the posts and had to level them on unlevel ground and trim the tops. Now I am NOT a carpenter and the only help I have most of the time is DS who is 11. So I got out the skillsaw and told him to come help. He asked what I was doing with the saw. I told him we were going to trim the posts for the greenhouse. He looked skeptical at best. Then finally told me he didn't think we should. I finally told him that he didn't have to help-I'd do it myself. He eventually came out and helped once he saw I didn't lose any limbs trimming the first two posts. I guess it just totally freaked him out that I knew how to use a skillsaw! Today it was just too cold and windy to be outside but all I have left is to put the arched roof on and it'll almost be ready for the plastic. I'm going to make it where the sides roll up in hot weather, but I'm still not sure yet how to make that work and still keep it airtight in cold windy weather. I was thinking maybe a removable strip screwed down to hold the plastic tight. I could take off the strip when the weather warms. Anyway I'm still working on that one. I'm figuring it out as I go. Or I guess I could just tape it shut....