Remembering Sumi

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I remain the owner of SS. Sumi loved this community and asked for a much more significant role in the management and direction of the community. She requested that I maintain ownership of the site as well as the maintenance of all the hardware, software, etc. So, I took a step-back from the public-facing forum stuff on SS and allowed her to make executive decisions with the community management
:thumbsup That's great!

Medicine Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh my! I had been gone for years and I was digging around and found an old thread that Sumi was actively participating in but I noticed her status was 1980-2020 RIP and I could only imagine one reason. I texted WBF who also didn’t know. Then I found this thread. I wonder what else I will find out.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh my! I had been gone for years and I was digging around and found an old thread that Sumi was actively participating in but I noticed her status was 1980-2020 RIP and I could only imagine one reason. I texted WBF who also didn’t know. Then I found this thread. I wonder what else I will find out.
Same. Idk if I want to know anymore. Sumi was so sweet 😭

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Another member passed away. I believe Wifezilla? @FarmerJamie would know.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I was just reading all of mine and Sumis PMs when she was first taking over and so excited 🥰 I wish I hadn’t stayed away so long. I hate goodbyes but I hope she knew I thought the world of her too, and this forum. So many of my best friends are on here 🥰🥰🥰