Remodeling a doublewide (PIC HEAVY--NEW PICS!)

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I saw those 8 ft treated post at Home Depot today. I really would like to make a field fence out of them. Do as you say and sink about 1 1/2 ft into the ground and attach some Red Brand wire fence, maybe 5 - 6 ft tall. I see what you mean about the 2 x 6 across the top if you add goats.

Thanks for the info.

gina

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
might not be a bad idea to add some concrete to the corner posts for stability....just a thought.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Here are some new pictures! I just finished painting the bathrooms and they look great!

Here are the pics, they were in the same white and beigey striped pattern as the rest of the house before...

kid's bath

100_3758.jpg

Master bath
100_3760.jpg

100_3759.jpg

krzybo

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
You are doing a great job. We live in a mobile home also. Did you caulk around the "wall strips" before painting the room? I want to make them disappear as much as possible.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Lori, I love the colors you choose, your decorating taste and style. You have transformed that place from ho-hum blandness to a visual feast! :drool

I don't believe I've ever seen anyone redecorate a double wide before but now I see the possibilities.

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Lori, this all looks truly wonderful. How wonderful for your family that this situation come about like this, but you and your dh have truly turned this place into a home and should be so proud.