Restoring/rescuing a 100+ year old shed. Am I nuts?

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
@Britesea you got me thinking now… I need to examine that fencing wire when I forgave it for being such a pain in the rear and see if I can use it for something. There isn't a lot of it, but I could possibly put it to use somewhere around the shed or garden...

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm making very good progress today. That sheet is out, the metal thing on top of it was huge, but it's out, as well as blue thing. It wasn't a backpack, it was… something with a metal frame, about 3 feet long. That out let me get to this bag and I wasn't prepared for the contents… :eek:

View attachment 6984

I'm clearing the bit around the piece of tree now, so I can see about sawing it off if needed now. More pics later…

Dog's would love those bones :)

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I need to examine that fencing wire when I forgave it for being such a pain in the rear and see if I can use it for something. There isn't a lot of it, but I could possibly put it to use somewhere around the shed or garden...

Maybe you can add it to the trellis you want to make for your roses?

It was you... :oops:Aw, thanks! It's nice to know that sharing that kind of experience helps to encourage others!:clap

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I think they'd be a bit bland by now! :lol: I'm toying with the idea of keeping the skulls out there, just for a laugh. Maybe cross two of the long bones beneath one, mount it on the wall ;)
upload_2018-4-16_20-51-49.jpeg

Decorate them! Google decorated skulls for more pictures and ideas.

upload_2018-4-16_20-52-11.jpeg

upload_2018-4-16_20-52-28.jpeg

images

images

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I need to examine that fencing wire when I forgave it for being such a pain in the rear and see if I can use it for something. There isn't a lot of it, but I could possibly put it to use somewhere around the shed or garden...

Maybe you can add it to the trellis you want to make for your roses?

It was you... :oops:Aw, thanks! It's nice to know that sharing that kind of experience helps to encourage others!:clap
Maybe… I planted out the roses along the stone wall, but I still want to do something over the steps. For now I'm going to put sunflower seeds there for a splash of colour this summer.

:hugs It's inspiring seeing and hearing what everyone gets up to and get done!