rodeogirl's journey to being self-sufficient

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ya he did, he also read me his new book while we were in the waiting room I wish the video would work

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So I know this is kinda random but I'm thinking of starting vlogging. I'm thinking of it as another way to help people learn from my mistakes and successes. I also want to vlog when I get my own property so this will be good practice for me and my son. Who loves to be behind the camera. So I am just thinking of what y'all think.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Oh, the magic ice cream! I do that with my DS too, like when he needed to see the doctor for getting his knee stitched up some years ago, the ice cream came out. Do be careful though, he told me the other day he wants to break his arm or something so he can get ice cream again! lol

Silas is adorable :love And I love the vlogging idea.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Oh, the magic ice cream! I do that with my DS too, like when he needed to see the doctor for getting his knee stitched up some years ago, the ice cream came out. Do be careful though, he told me the other day he wants to break his arm or something so he can get ice cream again! lol

Silas is adorable :love And I love the vlogging idea.
I could see my little man doing something like that when he is older. But on the subject of his shots I'm proud to say he doesn't need any more until after he turns 4, then after that he shouldn't have any more till 2024.:celebrate
With vlogging I'm excited to do it but a little nervous about it, I don't really like being the center of attention.:oops: But I'll push through.

Last edited:

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So this happened today
Screenshot_2017-05-26-11-49-24.png

Now I have to bale out my son's cat

Latest posts