rodeogirl's journey to being self-sufficient

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
We grew up with a small pool and bought my son one as well, once he was old enough to use it. We all ended up in it on hot days!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My parents have one for the grandkids and one for their dog! Now that we don't have ducks, I can get a pool for DD again!

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well as of right now the pool is drained my little man and his best friend decided the outside trucks needed to go to the car wash so the pool is full of dirt. And I'm not wanting to go wash it out because I messed up my arm last week and it's still bothering me.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well I have full rotation back in my arm but from not being able to use it that much for over a week I lost a good amount of strength. But on a different note I'm making my son and one of my best friends oldest son adventure backpacks this summer. I'm going to put some adventure quotes on a few of the things like the backpack and notebook and such. And me being me I love the Lord of the rings and she heats it so by my logic all the quotes will be from lord of the rings so I can "corrupt" her son.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
x2 on the arm! Those backpacks sound great and there are some really great quotes in LOTR... Corrupt away ;)

Latest posts