rodeogirl's journey to being self-sufficient

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well we had a house warming party today and I'll tell you this I love all of the 12 plus kids that where here but they aren't going to be able to go into my little man's room again. I'm not mad that they trashed his clean room but when I walk in and find broken toys that's where I draw the line.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Broken toys is where I'd draw the line too! :( Sorry to hear this happened.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Broken toys is where I'd draw the line too! :( Sorry to hear this happened.
To top it off my boyfriend's sister in law got word that I thought it was her son that wrote on my little man's work bench. (His name was written on it.) So now she is mad at me and told me that none of her family will go to my house now. It pissed me off enough that I broke down at work and had to go home early today which I can afford.

But on a good note I just got a new .22 yesterday. I'm going to go shooting today when my boyfriend gets off work.
part0.jpg

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
People need to learn to control their kids if they can't take the blame for their actions :hugs

Don't go shooting when you're mad, please… ;)

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Don't go shooting when you're mad, please… ;)
Sadly that is the safest way for me to calm down. There are only 3 things that work to calm me getting drunk, riding horses, and shooting. With how mad I am now I would get blackout drunk if I go out to the bar, if I go riding I would end up running the horse into the ground. But going shooting the it's the target that is getting abused.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
:hugs Go get feeling better tonight.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well I know it's been awhile but shooting was fun and it sure calmed me down. My little man even got to soot my gun.