rodeogirl's journey to being self-sufficient

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So he was found I'm just trying to get a hold of the people who have him so I can pick him up

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So I haven't been on for a while but my little boy is now in preschool and I have never seen a child so happy for school. he's been going for a week and a half now and he loves it although he got sick over the weekend so he doesn't get to go to school today and he's kind of mad at me. although in the meantime other than having my child mad cuz he can't go to school I finally got around to making my son a scarf to go with this hat that I made him about 4 months ago.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So sorry he's sick! Hopefully he'll get better quickly and get right back to school!
Congrats on the scarf!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
It's lovely to hear he's enjoying school so much! Tell the little man I hope he gets to feel better soon-soon!

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So I mentioned to my boyfriend last night that I was going to make tamales to day and he told his sister in law to day at work. So I get a text from her sayin they are harder then I think and she will show me how to make them when we have a day off together. I still might make them though I'm jus too bored today.

lcertuche

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I make them, however I am no means an expert. I will say if I can do them, then anyone can. I got recipes off the internet, watched some YouTube videos and jump in. They are not great (yet) but they are pretty good. Never do they go to waste.