rodeogirl's journey to being self-sufficient

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Goat is becoming a very popular meat in the Cheyenne, Wyoming area. I had some friends and their friends who would drive from Cheyenne to Laramie to buy goat meat from a "rancher" over there. Since Cheyenne has the military base, alot of them have had goat when deployed and really develop a taste for it. Done right, I have heard it is very good.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I hate baby brain. I'm making a banana cream trifle for a wake we are going to for one of our older friends. Its a quick and easy instant pudding recipe but i grabbed cook and serve pudding instead because my brain doesn't work anymore. I didn't relies this till about 5 min ago when the pudding had been sitting in the fridge for about 20 min and hadn't set. As of now its sitting in the freezer cooling down after me cooking it up in a panic so i can fold the cool whip in and get it done in time.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well it turnd out grate but at the wake I happened to look at my little man and he cut his hair. We have no idea when he did it.
0428191732a.jpg

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Im so excited I'm finally getting my little girl my boyfriend on the other hand wanted a little boy but he is excited.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Congrats! One of each is awesome :)