rodeogirl's journey to being self-sufficient

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
No he didn't, he had a few good bites but he hasn't learned how to set a hook yet. The only fish that were caught were the 4 vary small bass that I caught.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So the Saga with the clinic and my son continues. He was supposed to get more shots on Friday so he could finish school for this semester and I forgot to tell my boyfriend when he took him up to the clinic that he needed the shots that day. So when he was up there the nurses convinced him to reschedule to the end of the month because he had another set of shots due then and it would be easier. I ended up having to reschedule his shots for today, so today when he went up for shots they told my boyfriend that my son is too young and has to wait until the 25th which is the last day of school. Why couldn't they tell me this at the beginning of the month. :he
But in a brighter note now I now have another reason to love manual Vehicles I just had to push my boyfriend's truck up a little ways so our neighbors can stop complaining about having to park a whole two feet further from their house. his little s 10 is so much easier to move than my 2500

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That's crazy, why can't these folks get their stuff straight?

I agree with manual transmissions - there are certain benefits, lol!

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hopefully after these shots my little boy won't need anymore till he is 4.