rodeogirl's journey to being self-sufficient

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I'm going to try again when she is a little older but how it was at the time she wouldn't open her mouth wide enough.
1027191539.jpg
I think someone loves there daddy.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So I personally think I'm doing good when it comes to pumping. I have around 30 oz of breast milk in the refrigerator and 8 oz in the freezer.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That's great! But, just as a word of caution...my kids found it easier to take a bottle so when I pumped and then tried to get them back on the breast - they said "no."

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
This little girl is being a little pain tonight. Ron has a dart game tonight and Aubrey is wide awake eating for him to come home. It's almost 11pm

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
It does tend to be hard to "go back to breast feeding". It's an entirely different way of moving the mouth for the baby, so it can be difficult for her to switch from one kind of feeding to the other. But she's still getting the benefits, and it's certainly nice for Daddy to be able to feed her. That's a wonderful picture of the two of them.
Brrrr on the roads! I DO really enjoy winter, and all four seasons, but we haven't had snow yet this year. I just returned from Wisconsin - just before they got snow. Down here, we get snow, but the highway department doesn't have he equipment to handle it, and people completely panic. Like @flowerbug mentioned, the real danger is the other drivers.