rodeogirl's journey to being self-sufficient

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I think I need some of those pants frames. Where did you find them?
I think I have seen them at Walmart before.

So Ron gave me my mother's day gift yesterday. A 308 we are going out shooting today and I can't wait to shoot it.
20200509_110055.jpg

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My little Angel has been teething so I've been letting her sleep in my bed. (She has been refusing to sleep unless she is with us for the past couple days and I want some sleep. ) I don't understand how someone so small can take up so much space. She tends to move around a lot in her sleep so I end up with about a foot of the bed.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My mom had those pant stretchers also and did my dad's pants. He wore a "dickies type" work pants and they just came out better if she put them on the stretchers. Haven's seen them in years. An idea for my "good jeans".
I have mostly line dried for years. My mom did too when I was younger. We only washed on nice sunny days so we knew the clothes would get dry. I carried it over into my marriage, then my single life again. They do smell and feel "clean" after being in the sun to dry. I have a dryer, but probably haven't used it a dozen times in 20 years. It was nice for when I was waitressing, so I could wash those work clothes and get them dried quick. I don't mind the "crunchy" of the towels. The other day when I hung them, it was breezy enough that they were quite soft.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
This little pup is one of a kind. He is such a sweetheart when he plays with my little angel. Yes he sometimes forgets and uses his teeth (he is only a puppy after all) but he sure loves her.
20200607_112822.jpg

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So I'm trying to convince my boyfriend that we should buy a house and I think I almost have him. We where originally wanting to wait until we could get the house out of town like we wanted but I'm getting impatient. And the 3 houses I'm looking at are in a town over and alow livestock except pigs (one person messed it up for everyone they let the pigs get too stinky and someone complained.)