SALE ALERT - Turkey

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
when i was at the store on sunday the turkey case was swarmed and the meat guys had to bring in another trolley of them.

wow!

not sure how long this sale is going to last ($0.19 lb, limit 3, with additional $10 purchase) but we are out of freezer space. sheesh!

time to get more jars and get to canning
;-)
What store is selling at .19?

Thanks!!!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Turkey jerky is pretty tasty, but I never tried making it myself :D

Albertson's has turkey for 37 cents. Limit one and $10 purchase required. Ok, especially in light of raising prices but not great.

Butter has gone down to $2.50/lb at Safeway. Haven't checked prices at the other stores yet.

I need to start looking for cream cheese sales. It hasn't been $1/8oz in a while, but if it does hit that level I need to stock up. From dips to desserts, you can always whip something up fast if someone drops in unexpectedly.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
Giant Eagle has the sale but dont know if its still going on..

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I just started a thread for non-traditional turkey recipes so you all don't get sick of turkey by July :D

journey11

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm still watching for mine to go on sale! :/

The best they've had so far is 49 cents a pound, but it's limit one per purchase of at least $25. That's no sale! :tongue

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
That's exactly what I am finding. I don't need to spend 25 bucks, I just want the turkeys. That local Fresh & Easy in my area didn't require a purchase but had a limit of 2. I have been back twice. Maybe I will go again tomorrow. I need to can some of this meat up.

g