Sally dearest, your package.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
I didn't go into town yesterday, but I sent it out today! Hopefully it arrives ok!

I might have to post a picture of the goodies you sent when I get them. :p

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
I didn't go into town yesterday, but I sent it out today! Hopefully it arrives ok!

I might have to post a picture of the goodies you sent when I get them. :p
Oh, I'm so excited! :ya

Yours should be out by noon today. :)

Thanks Merle! :clap

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Whooo! Your box will be the rickety old cardboard one covered with duct tape and sloppy hand writing, filled with dead flowers, seeds tossed about, and some soap. Hope you don't mind. No one ever taught me how to package boxes and that sort of thing.

:frow
:clap

I tease.

Maybe.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Yours will be filled with seeds, something that resembles white brains within a bag full of "white powder" ;) and a bottle full of murky brown stuff with a jelly glob in it. :plbb Hopefully the DEA wont be called out to your house. :gig

But if so, all the other teens will be jealous. :p

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
HA! They better if THAT happens.

My kefir brings all the teens to the yard and they're like is better than hers, damn right it's better than Sally's, I can gave give you some but I have to charge. :rolleyes:

I have the song stuck in my head now! :barnie

YAY WHITE POWDER AND RUM!

Anyway....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGL2rytTraA

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Merle Darling,

Your package came today! (Your handwriting is nice for a teenage boy, by the way.)

OMG the soap is not only beautiful, but it smells WONDERFUL!!!! :celebrate Ahhhh!!! The whole package smells wonderful b/c of the soap!

FYI y'all, he sent me goat milk soap that contains the herbs chickweed, plantain, sage and comfrey. 4 bars in all, two plain, unscented, and 2 scented with the herbs mentioned above. I got two beautiful bars that are shaped like a goat head, a bar that says "HOMEMADE" and a rustic hand-cut bar. I'm in heaven!

Also Merle sent me a bunch of herb seeds like stevia, lemon balm, evening primrose, holy basil, a mix of claendula and echinacea.

WHAT A TREAT TO FIND THIS IN MY MAIL BOX! (Which btw, smells wonderful now too!) :love

Your package will be along soon. :D

tamlynn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
worthless.gif

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Hm. Feel free to post a picture then Sally! (as long as it doesn't contain the box)