Sally dearest, your package.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
The box is just fine Merle!

Ok, later I shall post pics.

I already have all the soap displayed in a nice rustic, handmade pottery bowl in my bathroom.

The seeds are calling me to start them in a sunny window, but my good friend and hortaculturist DrakeMaiden says I have to wait until March. (She is my pacific northwest go-to girl. ;) ) I wasn't born with patience...but I don't want to jeopardize my new seeds.

Specially the stevia which everything I've read so far says is a challenge to start from seeds...I like a good challenge. :D

Merle, did you start your stevia from seeds?

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
No I haven't. I started all my seeds last year inside in two nice long trays. I had just about everything sprouted and looking good. On a warm day I decided to put them outside on the deck to get some air and direct sun. Later that day it started raining and storming and the wind picked up :barnie

Lets just say I no longer had any plants. :hit

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Sallllllyyy!!!

Your package arrived! I'm so excited! I can't wait to open it.

It got left in the rack by the mail box. Its negative 13 out.

I had a doe give a still born preemie this morning, it was a doeling at that, so this it the highlight of my day. Thank you!! :hugs

Now I just need to open it..

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Your welcome!

Sorry about the babe.

Lemme know if the "tea" leaked, I hope not...I hope it is not frozen solid!

Recognize your box? heehee

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
No, I don't recognize it.. it looks smaller.

I'm in the middle of a timed test (yet I keep toggling this forum up) so I can't stop to open it then I need to go back out and see if she passed the placenta, but I'll get to it.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Whooo!
:weee

:celebrate

:love

The Kombucha daughter didn't leak Sally! :clap

Thank you so much! I love it all! The teas smell sooo good! My mom is all over the tomato seeds!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Yea!!

Some of those seeds came from Drake Maiden's organic tomatoes. She was gracious enough to share some (actually huge bags) of her bounty...oh those tomatoes were the most delicious tomatoes in the world!

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
LOL! What fun!

I was telling Sally that we might have to retire the box, I chopped it up pretty bad when I was trying to get it open; I think XPC's dog might have had a hard time opening it. Loved the black duct tape though!

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
OK Sally - I have the grains re-hydrating right now in fresh raw goat milk.

The tea is cooling, but everything is mixed up; I used some of my homemade tea from my herb plants AND some store bought, half of each. We'll see. I just have to put it into a jar and add the Daughter, then its good to go.

:thumbsu

Latest posts