Sally dearest, your package.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Hey!!!! That looks just like my baby! but I have two --one galon jars on the go. :D We all love it, well, my dd not so much, but...it tastes like apple cider. with all of us drinking it, I am looking for another galon jar, so I can have three on the go, so I don't risk running out.

Are any of you americans brave enough to try and send me some kefir grains? :hide

I'm kinda scared to ask, since when my hubby went across the border a few months ago, the border guys confiscated his clementine oranges.

Currently I am using the packages I bought at the health food stores. I don't have much to trade, but will compensate.

Anyone? Please????

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
Are any of you americns brave enough to try and send me some kefir grains? :hide

I'm kinda scared to ask, since when my hubby went across the border a few months ago, the border guys confiscated his clementine oranges.

Currently I am using the packages I bought at the health food stores. I don't have much to trade, but will compensate.

Anyone? Please????
I'll send you some. (I just wont put a return address on the envelope! :p)

I've never mailed to Canada before. How much do you think postage will cost? I can send you some dehydrated kefir in a bit of powdered milk in a regular envelope. Here it has only cost me the price of a stamp...cheap!