Scrounge any good things lately? I did!

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I got 5 bar stools, a printer-scanner-copyer-fax machine, a large shelving unit, a computer chair, a work bench/table, and some horse wormer that expired 2-2012. And there might be more. a woman we know is closing her tack store and is giving a lot of the furniture type stuff away. She offered us the 2 homemade showcases, but it takes 6 adult men and a large trailer to move them! And I have nowhere to put them. After the building is empty she said we can have the mini fridge. Might be some more shelves. And she is taking the leftover tack to a flea market, might get some of the stuff that is left after that.

<ErinElizabeth>

Power Conserver
Reaction score
the funny farm6 said:
I got 5 bar stools, a printer-scanner-copyer-fax machine, a large shelving unit, a computer chair, a work bench/table, and some horse wormer that expired 2-2012. And there might be more. a woman we know is closing her tack store and is giving a lot of the furniture type stuff away. She offered us the 2 homemade showcases, but it takes 6 adult men and a large trailer to move them! And I have nowhere to put them. After the building is empty she said we can have the mini fridge. Might be some more shelves. And she is taking the leftover tack to a flea market, might get some of the stuff that is left after that.
Wow! That is a score! :thumbsup