Second amendment

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Over the last few days what with all the assaults on my 2nd amendment right?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
"

First San Francisco declares the NRA a domestic terrorist organization. So I joined the NRA yesterday.

Next Walmart to Limit Ammunition Sales and Discourage ‘Open Carry’ of Guns in Stores. I live in a concealed carry state. How does this impact my 2nd amendment? IDK... There's no details behind the statements that I can find. So I guess I just don't shop at Walmart anymore. Why would I want to shop in a store that's a soft target? I have the right to defend myself and family don't I? I'm completely sure criminal's will fully comply with Walmart policy - Yeah right!!!

Same goes for Kroger but I did ask Kroger for an official response because I actually like Kroger, Walmart not so much... However no replies from Kroger yet.
Screenshot_2019-09-05-13-17-17.png

Then just a few minutes ago, my wife handed me a sales flyer folded open to some 9mm hand guns. She didn't need to say a word. I'm off to the store to bug matching his and hers 9mm with extra clips. So Lord forbid if we ever have to use them for self defense, at least we can toss each other clips, which I will practice with my wife.

Last edited:

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I like the Smith & Wesson M&P handguns. The one I bought has different size grips you can put on it, so my husband , with his big hands, can put on the large grip if he wants to use it for some reason. I like the middle sized grip, but it comes with a small grip also. It is hard to be accurate with a gun that has too large of grip for your hand. it needs to be comfortable to hold.

In Cheyenne, we had a city police officer comment that he never goes to the Walmart without his side arm. Walmart has the most calls in the city for disturbances - inside the store or in the parking lot. I admit, there were times I would drive into the parking lot and then leave without parking or going in.

All I can say is the problem is not the guns, it is People behaving badly!!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I like the Smith & Wesson M&P handguns. The one I bought has different size grips you can put on it, so my husband , with his big hands, can put on the large grip if he wants to use it for some reason. I like the middle sized grip, but it comes with a small grip also. It is hard to be accurate with a gun that has too large of grip for your hand. it needs to be comfortable to hold.

In Cheyenne, we had a city police officer comment that he never goes to the Walmart without his side arm. Walmart has the most calls in the city for disturbances - inside the store or in the parking lot. I admit, there were times I would drive into the parking lot and then leave without parking or going in.

All I can say is the problem is not the guns, it is People behaving badly!!

I went and looked yesterday I think I found the one i think my wife would like. its a .380 smith and Wesson EZ. It slides easy anyways. Of course I told her its a .380 and she said "because I told you I wanted a 9mm". I said you need to go with me and look, I'm not you and no I'm not biased against 9mm. I said I think you would like it.
IMG_20190905_184220061_HDR.jpg

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
380 is a nice round. I think she will like it. I love my 40mm, but it is $$ to shoot. 9mm is a more common round than the 4 so it is cheaper to buy. I think 380 ammunition would be similar to a 9 in price.

Friends of mine just bought a Smith & Wesson shield for concealed carry. I think in 9mm, could have been a 380. Guess I need to listen better.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thank you for making a list of those stores/chains where I will NOT be shopping.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have a hard time cocking any of our pistols. Need to go shopping to find one that I can easily handle. Unfortunately, I would have a hard time concealed carrying our .22 or shot gun. Moving one step closer to government stripping the rights of it's citizens to defend themselves.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have a hard time cocking any of our pistols. Need to go shopping to find one that I can easily handle. Unfortunately, I would have a hard time concealed carrying our .22 or shot gun. Moving one step closer to government stripping the rights of it's citizens to defend themselves.

I like my revolver, I pull the trigger and it fires. So much can and does wrong with semi's. A revolver is simple, tested, tried and true.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
and they don't gum up in your purse from stray bits of lint like a revolver can

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Friend bought a concealed carry pistol for his wife. He brought it home to find out she can't rack it. He knows just enough to be dangerous, sheesh. We showed her the motion for how to rack it while in the bar - no guns involved. She went home and yep, that works for her.

Latest posts