Second amendment

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Friend bought a concealed carry pistol for his wife. He brought it home to find out she can't rack it. He knows just enough to be dangerous, sheesh. We showed her the motion for how to rack it while in the bar - no guns involved. She went home and yep, that works for her.

Yeah... The smith and weson EZ that i think my wife would like, racks super easy. So its just not a marketing gimmick :)

Last edited:

DellaMyDarling

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Sounds like you guys are more Southern US?

Up here in Massholesetts if someone walked into a store open carry, you'd get a minimum 2 fainters, 3 screamers, and the SWAT descended before you could put your hands up.
EVEN THOUGH technically we are not a prohibited open carry state.

I'm not personally keen on the idea of carrying myself, but I've got one hell of a fox problem and the only solution I see is a 30 ought 6.

DellaMyDarling

Power Conserver
Reaction score
There's only one direction I could hope to shoot towards, and should stake out for nighttime so no one is hanging out in woods (I would alert our neighbors regardless.)

elwood

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I open carry. Let the crooks know i am not someone to mess with.
There is a gun case coming before the supreme court. See how they rule.... hopefully the right way.
I personally think every gun law on the books is unconstitutional but fighting them takes a lot of money.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I open carry. Let the crooks know i am not someone to mess with.
There is a gun case coming before the supreme court. See how they rule.... hopefully the right way.
I personally think every gun law on the books is unconstitutional but fighting them takes a lot of money.

Was kind of comical when I recently purchased a bus for my wife from the Chevy dealer. The salesman, commented on my pistol that I had holstered on my side. Apparently it became unconsealed sometime during looking around and I didn't notice it. We had a long conversation about carrying and the second amendment.

I also had to get the safe out of my wife's car and find a place for it in my wife's new bus. They had to call up a mechanic to find a place to strap my safe into the bus.

I'm one of the 1.5% of Illinois residents that has a consealed carry license. Which is pretty jacked up if you ask me. 1.5% should be a lot higher. I would rather open carry than have to dress like a slob with untucked shirt to cover my pistol.

elwood

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My best friend was a concealed carry instructor in Illinois until they outlawed half of his personal gun collection. He moved to Tennessee

elwood

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Missouri is a good place. My liberal sister lives there. She about stroked out when she had to buy an ar15. Lmao
Moving is never fun but sometimes it is worth it

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I can finally rack the pistol. I was going about it all wrong, using poor body mechanics. I can't tell you what a sense of accomplishment that provides. So much easier to carry something in my pocket than tote a rifle around when I'm choring in the yard. There have been times when I've kept a rifle with me b/c of pred issues.

Latest posts