seizures are just ANNOYING

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Say Abi, when will you be able to get that looked into..?

CNA! You could totally do that!!!

cjparker

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Back in the olden days (early 60s) I went to grade school with a girl who had petit mal seizures. At the beginning of each school year, the teacher would explain Rosie's situation and tell us what to do if we noticed that she looked like she was "daydreaming"....just let teacher know. We were also told that if she was "shaking", that we were to get a teacher or other grown-up right away. It was handled as just one of those things, and we never thought much of it. Nowdays if a teacher mentioned a kid's health issue to an entire class, they'd be strung up. Sigh. Sometimes the old ways were eminently sensible.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I've read that taking magnesium sulfate can cure seizures..and I have talked to people who have had success with it. It may be worth a try.. you can get liquid magnesium sulfate at www.iherb.com
It must be the sulfate type of magnesium and there is no reason to think that it could hurt you. We all need more magnesium. too much might give you the runs..

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Homeopathy is known to cure "old head injuries". There are several remedies with this reputation...

The leading remedies are arnica, natrium mur., and......?

There are about 3 others that I can't remember but have in a book in storage... I will look for it if you want.

If it were me I would purchase each, in 1M potency. take a dose once a month x3 months. If that remedy does not cure in 4 months move on to the next.

I cured a head injury in my son. He had fallen on his bicycle and hit his head at grandmas... Two months later when he got home there was an egg on his forehead... not painful but hard as a rock.. He was oblivious to it. Gave him arnica and it was gone over night..

These remedies can deal with stuff more complex than an egg on the head... amnesia, seizure, foggy thinking, hemorraghe, forgetfulness, changes in sense of time.

Latest posts