Sheeple?

ORChick

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
so lucky said:
ORChick, I see that my use of the word "sheeple" was taken in a different context than I meant. I was referring to my willingness to accept an idea without fully understanding it. I "knew" that sprouted wheat is considered healthier than regular whole wheat, but I couldn't remember what it was that made it healthier. So I felt that my willingness to blindly prefer sprouted wheat was sheeple-like. I am sorry that it caused a problem; I was just poking fun at myself.
Thank you for clarifying that. Now that you have pointed it out, it makes perfect sense, but I must admit to feeling ... hmmm, not offended, but rather confused, and maybe that what I consider normal curiosity and DYI on my part was viewed differently (and perhaps not so nicely) by others. Thank you; I feel much better now :lol:

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
So to be a sheeple it HAS to be a popular idea?! Why?

I never use that term. I can't think of one single time I have ever...it sounds silly anyway :lol: I can't imagine it ever being offensive for that reason alone, it just sounds silly.

solucky, I "got" the cheeky joke :hu I poke fun and get in trouble too...join me on the time out couch whenever ya please, I'm usually there :gig
<<<heads over to said couch... :hide

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Y'all could always join me under the chair. :hide

so lucky

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm thinking the time-out couch and the hiding-under chair both are pretty crowded at times. :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
HEY! No talking in time out! Ya have to start over now :old :hide

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Did you just :smack me!?!?! :ep

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!