Sheeple?

ORChick

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, I don't imagine it is a term that anyone would ever actually use to someone's face, is it? I agree with whoever said that it is a degrading sort of term, and I wouldn't use it (to or about somebody) just for that reason.

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity, everybody.

And, you kids that have been squabbling .... Knock It Off!!! :gig

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Awwwwwwww but...we was juss havin fun! :(

;)

Bee, I think some people just don't care about the word really. You gave two options, there are others. I just don't care if I'm labelled a "sheeple" or not :hu I just do what I do, whatever whoever wants to call it. Sometimes it's against the grain, sometimes not. I just don't care. What is it with labelling people anyway? Oh but I saw a really cute poster online the other day, it was a pic of Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart baking a cake. The caption at the bottom was "Stereotypes are so lovely" and then underneath said "which one of these is a convicted felon?" :gig Yeah, kinda mean, but it made a darn fine point :D

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
for some reason I hate this word also :lol: rarely use it if ever.

people sling the word 'sheeple' at others usually when they think you are not paying attention to politics or all that mess etc. and they sling it as offensive in a way

not a word I like.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I LOVE it! It was the best description of my sheep....they really did think they were people. :D You know? Until you run a few sheep in your back yard you don't realize just how smart and individual they really are. :)