SheriM - Too Stubborn to Stop Dreamin' - SURPRISE!!!

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! 20 puppies! Your place is gonna be LOADS of fun :woot

Wow....I don't know what I woudl do with so many puppies, aside from plopping down on the floor and letting the climb all over me :weee

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Dace said:
Oh my goodness! 20 puppies! Your place is gonna be LOADS of fun :woot

Wow....I don't know what I woudl do with so many puppies, aside from plopping down on the floor and letting the climb all over me :weee
I agree!! All that white fluffiness! :love However...once momma dogs are done feeding them...YOU have to feed them..Ohhh, the thought of THAT cost! :th

SheriM

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Actually, these pups aren't white...well, 3 are, but the others are brown or gray at the moment. My female Pyrs are from the European lines which have more color. The pups will gradually fade to a light cream color. Angel and Ellie were dark when they were little too.

As for feeding them, yeah, it's gonna be a challenge, but we'll manage. Hopefully, they will sell quickly once they're weaned, but we'll see. The current state of the economy isn't going to make it any easier, that's for sure.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hey Sheri just thinking about you today. Wondering how you and all those pups are doing. I hope all is well.

gina

dntd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I wish we lived closer because we are looking for a guard dog, congrats on the pups:)

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Im sure she is overwhelmed with all those puppies! Hope all is well!!