So beautiful. Tesla is definitely way too go.Around here, with the average gas price of $5.02 a gallon for 87 octane (which is a record BTW). I'm seriously considering buying a Tesla. But someone told me if you buy one Tesla, you'll want another one. If you get two Tesla's chances are pretty high more will show up sooner rather than later.
1) Easy startup in all weather conditions
2) 4 wheel drive all terrain
3) Should last about 30 years, with regular maintenance.
4) Easy to clean
5) Comes with plush leather seating
6) Power steering
7) No more wrench turning
8) Runs on grass and water
9) Fewer emissions
10) Waste is considered green
What you think? He's 5 years old and his name is Tesla. I like him, I like him a lot.
View attachment 19079
Jesus is Lord and Christ