shortages

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Like how most people have no idea what a ripe peach or apricot tastes like because they are picked green because they don't ship well ripe. BUT neither of them ripen once picked. They only soften. Most stone fruit is like that.

We always had ripe off tree fruit growing up so I can't stand store stuff. Or those giant unripe strawberries.

I've made cranberry sauce many times and we've bought 100% cranberry juice for decades. Just mix it with some apple juice to taste. Cranberry jam is good on toast or mixed with yogurt.

The slight bitterness of the fresh cranberries is more an issue than the sourness to me.
I believe you understand exactly what I'm trying to say. You just say it better than I do.

I can even taste the difference in the unprocessed organic oats she's now using. They form an into a flavorable
very soft thick piece of bread is how I would describe the baked oatmeal she's been making. Instead of what used to be flavorless clumps.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I brazenly, without apology, exploited my wealth today. :ep

One doz eggs made into egg salad!! There, you have it. A flagrant show of abundance. :old:idunnoTime to give a few doz away 😁
IMG_20230217_123052389~2.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸