Signs of spring in your area?

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
BACK?

The ducks and geese NEVER leave here! We has Canada goose poo around each and every little pond YEAR ROUND. We even have geese with hatchlings in tow marching down the side of the road.

Ticks we need you and your hunting ways! All of these mamby pamby city folk. People around here actually have feeders for the geese and the deer as well. The geese know when they have it good. They are beautiful - but not in hordes!
Haha. Do you live in a more southern state than VT?
12 gauge should go over well with them city slickers. ;)
12 gauge to the ducks, not the people, that could be read WAY wrong.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Domestic redbud in bloom and my cat killed a beautiful Flicker! :(

When do buzzards hatch? I saw two whole flocks of young buzzards~no red heads yet~ in a field around a dead deer....they were sooo cute with their wings spread in the sun! :)

More rabbit fur in the yard, so I expect the cat also is running into more rabbits...that makes the third one this month...that I know of! :rolleyes:

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
Missouri Ticks.

I will read it as I choose to. ;)
:lol:
You know how I REALLY meant it. 'nuff said.

Bee, we have seen many rabbits here, saw about 4 tonight, no cats to kill them, only people ;)
They get into the radishes and carrots. :barnie

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Ya wanna borrow my cat? :D Even with a dislocated hip, the big boy can snag a meal, or three, whenever he wants! :p

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Ya wanna borrow my cat? :D Even with a dislocated hip, the big boy can snag a meal, or three, whenever he wants! :p
So can my dog, but the meal usually consists of the Neighbor's chickens.

I hate dogs that don't listen.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Me too! My youngest is a "licker" and has been since a pup. I've tried to train him out of it but he gets in one now and again when I'm not prepared....

So, picture me cleaning out the coop, raking out chicken nuggets and Jake chewing contentedly on his high protein "snacks".....

and running over to me later and slurping me on the face! :sick Chicken poop breath! :tongue

Latest posts