smoking or Not.......

theOEGBman

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I've never smoked before, nor do I plan to, but good luck with this! I hope you pull through, I watched it kill my grandpa and I would never wish that upon anyone. Keep it going, you're doing great.

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I gotta tell ya'll.......if you let stress get to you, whether it be intentional, unintentional or self inflicted stress dont turn back to the cigs cuz then you have the guilt from starting again. I am still new in this not smoking thing that the past few days I have really really wanted to go and buy some. I even considered bumming one from the store clerk, stealing one from my hubby........Can you tell I have been on the verge? But, still so far I havent caved. Cuz I know the self derision is waiting for me if I do.

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:cool::cool::cool:

Holy crap it has been three months. I had to look back to the beginning post to see how long it has been! :D I cannot believe it. It is getting a little easier everyday. AND, I played around with this quitting so many times that I have totally confused my body, it doesnt know if I should lose weight or gain weight so I am in limbo.....YAY

Latest posts