Snapshot--Moving on (A couple of photos added)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Awwww cute baby!! Nice looking cow too, I love her markings!

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
I love all that green pasture!! :ep So that's what it looks like... :lol:

Oh, the cow and calf are beautiful too! :D

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Thanks Cheerio! Rye grass in the middle of winter. But there is no winter--more like Spring.

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Brother in law has an appt. with attorney next Wednesday for the closing!!!!!!!! Looking brighter!!!! I so want to post the before photos but still think I will wait. Hopefully we can move the trailer out there (with water and elec. hooked up) within two weeks!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

In lesser news, I made a crockpot of chili for dinner and the next few days. Working on organizing prep binders into sections--gardening, home remedies, home made cleaners, sewing, chickens, health and beauty, pets. Mollys head is almost healed. Just a small scab left.

This is just random thoughts here but I know my attitude will determine how smoothly the next few months go. I read a book long ago that said the women sets the thermostat in the household by her attitude. I really want to have fun with this work coming up so I need to stay positive and grateful! Enough random thoughts for now! I think the book was called "His needs, Her needs." I learned a lot of lessons for our marriage from that book.

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
As long as you have been waiting to get this place, and as long as we all have been waiting with you, I think we can be patient and wait until after closing for pics! ;)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
CheerioLounge said:
As long as you have been waiting to get this place, and as long as we all have been waiting with you, I think we can be patient and wait until after closing for pics! ;)
Speak for yourself Cheerio :p I wanna SEE that place Snap!! :lol:

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Teaser shots!!!!!! Outside only and not all of that!

3685_front.jpg

3685_falling_down_barn.jpg

3685_falling_down_barn2.jpg

The front doesn't look too bad from the outside although we will repaint. Of course I'm not excited!:D

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
At first I read that as taser shot, and wondered who you wanted to zap!

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
That roof looks almost new! Did the inside get trashed? Because the outside (in the picture) looks good.

Now, that barn :ep See, I would've just posted pictures of THAT, and watch everybody freak out! :gig

:celebrate I'm excited about it too!