Snapshot--Moving on (A couple of photos added)

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Did my little cleaning job and then helped DH pull out fence posts (with the tractor). Then went and did laundrey and during dinner the guy called who will move the house for us so we jumped in the truck to go meet him. House is being moved on Wednesday! Not sure when we will have water, septic and elec. yet but it is all coming together.
And I am tired tonight!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Fed the cows Saturday and Sunday with DH. Also scrubbed mildew off BILs back deck. Went to Lowes after Golden Corral on Sunday to check out house stuff like paint colors, shower heads, etc.

Today was make the weekly burrito filling, pico de gallo, stuffed pepper casserole and blackberry dumplings for breakfasts and dinners. I'm pooped!

Here is the berry patch our blackberries came from!
3685_berry1.jpg

Here is a new baby born Saturday morning!
3685_new1.jpg

And I love this shot of the water dripping off the little ones mouth!
3685_whi2.jpg

Avalon1984

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
snapshot said:
Fed the cows Saturday and Sunday with DH. Also scrubbed mildew off BILs back deck. Went to Lowes after Golden Corral on Sunday to check out house stuff like paint colors, shower heads, etc.

Today was make the weekly burrito filling, pico de gallo, stuffed pepper casserole and blackberry dumplings for breakfasts and dinners. I'm pooped!

Here is the berry patch our blackberries came from!
http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/uploads/3685_berry1.jpg

Here is a new baby born Saturday morning!
http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/uploads/3685_new1.jpg

And I love this shot of the water dripping off the little ones mouth!
http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/uploads/3685_whi2.jpg
Awwww. Those pictures are adorable! Are these beef cows?

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Yes, they are beef. Hoping to get a small girl for milk eventually!

8am-- Already made chicken broth and burger and rice to add to dog food, saute`ed bell peppers, onion, jalapeno, and tomato for dh to add to his breakfast and have the noodles cooked and veggies chopped for pasta salad.

Now to take the pups out for a stroll.

Avalon1984

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
snapshot said:
Yes, they are beef. Hoping to get a small girl for milk eventually!

8am-- Already made chicken broth and burger and rice to add to dog food, saute`ed bell peppers, onion, jalapeno, and tomato for dh to add to his breakfast and have the noodles cooked and veggies chopped for pasta salad.

Now to take the pups out for a stroll.
:bow :bow :bow 9AM and I only got the critters fed and sitting at work now :(

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
I usually poop out around noon though!!!!!!!:lol: Or at least slow down!!!!

Avalon1984

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
snapshot said:
I usually poop out around noon though!!!!!!!:lol: Or at least slow down!!!!
True! By then I get all wound up to do my afternoon chores and then poop out by 7pm. :p

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Hope I get a second wind once I have more to do! We got our address today from 911 services, the house is being moved tomorrow and the well is being dug tomorrow morning. Thursday the guy will put in septic. Things are happening fast now!

This morning I made a pasta salad and some kind of no bake cookie that did not set up. I put it in the freezer and we will take bites of it instead of having a cookie. Also made chicken broth and burger and rice to add to the pups food. I now realize that I don't have enough pans. In this trailer I can only do one thing at a time so one of each pan is fine but I really want to do more faster and will be able to but must go on buying spree first!:D Probably thrift store spree! I'd really like a nice set of stainless steel cookware and some cast iron! Right now I have one small cast iron skillet and one stainless stockpot.

Latest posts