Snow

hillfarm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It was 45 this morning. Had to get a jacket even. Brrr. Heater even kicked on.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Okay...God definitely has a sense of humor! We went from my "balmy 72 day of golden sunshine" to 36 degrees, cutting winds and sleet this morning..... :lol:

That's what I get for rubbing it in..... :D

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
I was so happy that we were still warm. Oh well . . . last night had frost warnings. :/ It just went down to 37 but I harvested everything I could in a hurry, just in case. I love fall best, so this is too soon for me.

Rebecka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Its currently a brisk 29 degrees out now. I have a cup of coffee, a flannel and the wood stove is making those happy noises that encourage the cats to see how close they can get without singing. The kettle for humidity has a few drops of vanilla, some clove and some horrible instant coffee that ain't good for nothing but smelling. Its still densely dark outside, the house is quite and I wouldn't change a single thing about this perfect morning :)

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
8:15 here on Saturday morning and it is 37.6 degrees outside temp. But the greenhouse is 53 degrees, with the soil temp in the greenhouse at 59.1.

:weee :weee :weee

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Awesome SKR8PN! Woot!

We have our first frost here outside of Columbus. It's a very pretty morning with a pink sunrise.