so many games - let's think of some actual topics to discuss?

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
yea the "recent post" section lets ya just see what you want to post too....no one has to click on the topic. just pick and choose what you want to participate in.
I would just like to clarify that I -MEANT- what I said in the first paragraph. I got no problem at all with games whatsoever.

My point was just that, as this is not meant to be primarily a games forum, wouldn't it be nice to get more CONTENT going, so that the games were a pleasant side element and not, as happens many days, the main show.

Sorry if I offended anyone,

Pat

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
Needed saying though. I have already picked up at least one idea I will be trying and another couple to think on.
It's not that the games were there but that nothing else was.
I know there are many people here who routinely do useful and helpful things that have not occured to them to say. They just probably don't think its anything special but it is.
So thanks to Pat.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
no offense at all in your posts......I understand exactly what you were saying....I was just saying that the threads are there for anyone who wants to participate....and I agree, more threads about "real life" antics etc. would be wonderful!
:)---all good definitely!!!

Joebwe25

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa, hold on here.
Take a look...
89_bawkbawkbawwk.jpg

There are 18 posts in the game section.
11 of them are mine.
Guess who your insulting: Yours truly. :lol::lol::lol:
You're not insulting me.
Most of the people are in the game section and I do agree with pat.
But we do like games.

Latest posts