So much evil

HornyToadAcres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
The problem is evil is totally against freedom, therefore it becomes political.
I am slightly techy at least in the setting up a group thing.
I truly think we would be better off at Gab from what I know.
I will look into it as I haven't set up a group there yet.

For moderators: please give us a little leeway, we are looking to take this off this forum we promise!

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Bee, I don't really care about eaves droppers. Just being able to speak freely, is really all that matters to me. If someone wants to come onto a free forum, and listen to me talk about Jesus, I suggest that they knock themselves out. The same goes for being able to speak freely about current and world affairs. No matter what the media, big brother has access.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to "ruin" this forum with politics. I have been kicked off summarily from a knitting site that I didn't even know had a political section. It still smarts.

Exactly! The amount of information that I've learned through this site on a self sufficient life style is simply unmeasurable. This site has some of the most knowledge, thoughtful and freely sharing, friendly members of any site I've been on.

There is absolutely no way I would think for even one second, about taking anything away from this site, it's wonderful just the way it is. I know I've become a much better person, because of the caring members here.

My desire is very simple... Research evil with hopes of doing good. I'm certain, that the research will lead to violations of this sites' policy. That why this is not the place for such.

I hope I communicated my intent correctly and it is well received.

SprigOfTheLivingDead

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hey, I want in too! You must know that if a forum is free, you are the product. It's the intention to have everything you say and do traced, so any online forum may be out. The only uncensored way of communication is by snail mail, and old fashioned telephone.

Please PM me.
I'm part of a forum that is private. We only really talk about movies and we all contribute every few years to pay for server fees and whatever other bills are for hosting it.

It's a great little site and has been around since 2003 or 2005. No ads or anything.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
my experience is that those who are most concerned with evil are the ones usually bringing it with them, being so warned i choose not to waste my time reading or listening to them until they start finding the love and grace that is spoken of by their Lord and Savior.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The problem is evil is totally against freedom, therefore it becomes political.
I am slightly techy at least in the setting up a group thing.
I truly think we would be better off at Gab from what I know.
I will look into it as I haven't set up a group there yet.

For moderators: please give us a little leeway, we are looking to take this off this forum we promise!

Please not Rumble please - for obvious reasons

Latest posts