So much evil

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hey, I don't know about anyone else but I am looking for places to land. I am currently suspended on Twit, restricted on FB and not looking to cause trouble here. So new or old here, it is more about interest IMHO.
It's amazingly sad, there is such a struggle, finding a platform that allows us to exercise our first amendment rights.

HornyToadAcres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
MeWe has a chat feature and they dont censor you.
Hey Rammy - it may only be rumors but I have heard from more than one source that it is just a matter of time on MeWe for the censorship. I wish it were not so (and maybe it isn't) because their interface is pretty good. And if I can't find another suitable place, it could still be a place to start.

Something Cool

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Parler is supposed to be back up and running....
Parler is. While they are hosted on SkySilk servers who have the following agreement.
e0b0281958fec839.jpeg

I have deleted my account and will not use their service until they develop a spine.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
CC, you could start your own website and blog wherein you could control the content and such....but then you'd only have to worry about what server you are using and if they will provide any interference in how smoothly your site works.