Solar Storms and the 2012 Prophecy

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, I am not an astronomy expert so I don't think I can really draw you a very good picture.

The glactic center is the center of our milky way... which of course is housed in a larger universe. Our solar system is in the milky way but we are moving around the glactic center of the milky way as our own solar system rotates around it and really it seems to be more in a spiral than a real circle..... at the center is suspected to be a black hole eathing up solar systems and what ever else is out there that is in its energy field.

None of this stuff is fixed in space. Its all moving. cycling around various forces of energy, sort of like how we move around the sun, and the moon moves around us.... based on gravity or other types of forces.. possilby magnetic or things we do not yet understand.

I am familiar with the concept of indigo children but I have not investigated fully... but I gather that some think that kids born recently are much more highly evolved...

thats fine... it certainly could be because humanity has been evolving and I see it in many over the last 50 years....

what kind of consciousness did it take to release the bonds of racism in our nation? womens rights? freedom to think and not be drones to religion or social norms that do not promote spiritual or even physical freedom... there have been a lot of changes going on... the indigo children have had the path paved for them probably by many people like found here on this forum who not only blieve in freedom from repression but have chosen to live it.... indigos are the children of such types of people. the genetics is evolving and is inherited in my opinion and is still being activated by changes within the galaxy by the types of energy pouring into the planet.

Many indigos are quite brilliant in mental and spiritual ways and they would really have been a phemomena if they were born 100 years ago but they are not looking all that different from many of their elders.... its just that the elders are just a little less free so they see the distinction.

and this is why the cabal. the government that would repress us is doing all they can to put us down through destruction of the economy, poison in our food, death medicine, death agriculture, repression of free energy, and brain numbing public education and repression of truth in a number of areas.

this is what is taught about earth changes regarding 2012 according to the Mayan spiritual leaders.

check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHeGbD4GJik

Now don't be asking me it I think all this is true... the only truth I am certain about is working on opening my heart and consciousness, that was part of my game plane long before any of this stuff came my way.