Some days, it just doesn't pay to get out of bed......................

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
You will not regret having to visit fast food hell to get the episodes :D

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
You will not regret having to visit fast food hell to get the episodes :D
Been here for an hour so far nursing a chicken sandwich and large fry.

Being a cell phone connection I am limited to 5 gig monthly at about 500kbps. McD is about 1200kbps

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
The Big Bang Theory Episodes 1-5, 9-11, and 16 were all corrupt, I watched 6,7, 8, and 23 the other day, this morning at McDonald's I downloaded episodes: 12,13,14,15,18,20,21,20 - 19 and 22 never showed up to view.

Each episode is between 50 to 100 megs and looks good on my bedside 19" LCD monitor that I plug my netbook into, and unfortunately now know where the "soft kitty, warm kitty little ball of fur...." comes from.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
xpc said:
The Big Bang Theory Episodes 1-5, 9-11, and 16 were all corrupt, I watched 6,7, 8, and 23 the other day, this morning at McDonald's I downloaded episodes: 12,13,14,15,18,20,21,20 - 19 and 22 never showed up to view.

Each episode is between 50 to 100 megs and looks good on my bedside 19" LCD monitor that I plug my netbook into, and unfortunately now know where the "soft kitty, warm kitty little ball of fur...." comes from.
Welcome to our world! :gig

and good luck getting that song out of your head!!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
DANG! i HAD it out of my head.. and with all these cats..all i can do is sing soft kitty to everyone in the room!

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
Well I would like to thank all of you who are responsible for wasting a full week of me not getting anything done on the house. I got all the episodes of TBBT to work by converting the flv files into mpg files, the conversion caused a slight lip sync error and was kinda like watching a Chinese fighting movie but was completely watchable as long as you didn't stare at the lips when they were talking.

I will be converting all of the episodes to DVD which should fix the video to sound problem, of course that will take another full day but regardless am still happy to finally know why the elevator is out of service.

I actually looked up the nearest CBS antennas and are either in CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO or NASHVILLE, TN both about 100 miles from me by the crow-fly. I'll get over it as I don't plan on buying a huge antenna or a TV.

Edit to add my video of flat land
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5nWE4azpuQ

Latest posts