Some days, it just doesn't pay to get out of bed......................

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
AHH ha! Now I know who to come to when I get out my new dove tail jig for the first time! :p
Don't know if he could help you or not. He made his own jig, I think. Doesn't buy anything until he finds out he can't build it.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
New Green HOUSE!!!

I should not be jealous... I should not be jealous ... I should not be jealous...

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
...my new glass just arrived.
:weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya :weee :celebrate :ya

...can ya tell I'm a little giddy with happiness? :gig :gig

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Well, SKR8PN, you better change the title of this thread then! How is the greenhouse coming along? :D

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Oh, and BB, that clip you linked, taken out of context, does not do justice to the show AT ALL. You simply have to get a season on dvd to get the full impact. That is your summer homework assignment. IF your brother is a full-fledged geek, you will wet yourself, so get a thick towel to sit on.....
I've seen it a couple times. I think my favorite is the one where Sheldon has to learn how to drive after everyone gives up on taking him places. I actually find Sheldon EXTREMELY annoying, but Penny is my favorite, a farm girl and all. :p

Kim_NC

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I think the reason Shelton is so funny to many of us is the fact that we're nerds and geeks (or have nerd/geek relatives). We can relate, even to his extreme, and therefore see the humor.

And who cannot relate to Penny? I love her sharp with and farmgirl background.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
There are so many people I have known throughout my life that were very "sheldonesque". No wonder I had no trouble getting along with Abi :D I also knew a Walowitz or two!

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
There are so many people I have known throughout my life that were very "sheldonesque". No wonder I had no trouble getting along with Abi :D I also knew a Walowitz or two!
I'm at mcdonalds right now downloading big bang episodes as my home connection is limited

Latest posts