Some dog's owners! SHEESH!!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Raro that isn't a dog problem...that is a human problem. anyone says 'sic 'em' to someone who crosses the street needs mental medications seriously.

dogs are a pain in the azz big time...that is for sure...people are the ignition that starts the problem most times

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
WZ, some people just shouldn't own dogs. Period. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Emerald

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
WZ, some people just shouldn't own dogs. Period. I'm sorry that happened to you.
I agree! But then I also think that some People shouldn't have kids either! :lol:

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Yes.... it shouldn't be illegal to punch people like that in the face. How else will they learn?? :D

Living the Simple Life

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
Yes.... it shouldn't be illegal to punch people like that in the face. How else will they learn?? :D
I keep telling them at work that we should have mandatory afternoon nap time, happy hour and the right to roll up a newspaper and smack people who really need it. I truly believe that it would be a much happier workplace.

Emerald

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Living the Simple Life said:
Wifezilla said:
I keep telling them at work that we should have mandatory afternoon nap time, happy hour and the right to roll up a newspaper and smack people who really need it. I truly believe that it would be a much happier workplace.
:yuckyuck :lol: :lol: