Son Broke Leg

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Holy Cow! I'm so sorry that ya'll are going through this. :hugs Wow - jumped off the roof...:th Hope the Ortho guy has good news. :fl

lcertuche

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The ER doc said it looked like a pretty clean break. Tibia and another bone I can't remember.

lcertuche

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
That sounds about right. Today he actually wanted off the bed to lay on the couch. Of course he regretted it as soon as he was settled. I told him to rest there for awhile. Actually the rest is more for me. He only weighs 105 pounds but he doesn't want anyone but Mama helping him.

Miss Lydia

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh gosh so sorry, happy to hear it wasn't worse. Once we were camping out in the middle of the forest in a primitive camp. My dh was horsing around with our kids and my dd jump onto his back and she fell off broke her arm never seen 2 people pack up a camp site so fast before then we had to drive 50 miles to nearest hospital They took xrays and said yep it's broken and sent us back to our town and nearest hospital there. :rolleyes:Thankfully a clean break too.
Hope your son feels better soon.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Wow, bless you both! Hopefully lesson learned with the stunt man business! Soooo glad insurance picked him back up!!!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I bet he thinks twice from now on before doing something like that again. I am sorry that he is so miserable, but he is young and will heal up. Especially with Momma to wait on him!

Latest posts