Spelling and grammar

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I just had a terrible thought pop into my mind when I saw some glaring spelling errors. I could make it a goal to point out at least one glaring spelling or grammar error for each person. The problem is keeping track of it all.

So, with this in mind, and all in fun, let me know in this thread if I have pointed out one of your errors so I can try not to pick on you (unless you really deserve it). Let's keep it fun. I don't want the distinction of having the second thread locked here.

And if you are willing you can share the error. And feel free to bring any of mine to my attention.

Let the errors begin.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I don't think I have been on here long enough for you to point out any of my mistakes...yet!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
You have not picked on me yet. :cool: I don't generally make spelling errors. I make typos. I do however, make grammatical errors. I used to be a much better writer when I was in school. Now I find I can be quite lazy about it. :/

dacjohns

Reaction score
In your signature line you are missing some capital letters. :hide

dacjohns

Reaction score
PamsPride said:
I don't think I have been on here long enough for you to point out any of my mistakes...yet!
I think there are supposed to be spaces between the . . .

OK, it's not spelling or grammar, it's typing or formatting. :hide

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Oh Dac - you can pick on me anytime. If you are going to find errors just read all my post, get out all your red pens and mark away. LOL I am the one who will make you run out of ink and grind your teeth. :lol:

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
And if you are willing you can share the error. And feel free to bring any of mine to my attention.

Let the errors begin.
Beginning a sentence with the word "And" is a grammatical no-no, as are incomplete sentences - but I think you knew that! ;)

dacjohns

Reaction score
reinbeau said:
dacjohns said:

Let the errors begin.
Beginning a sentence with the word "And" is a grammatical no-no, as are incomplete sentences - but I think you knew that! ;)
Got me. :/

Latest posts