Spelling and grammar

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
2dream said:
dacjohns said:
Yeah, I already got you for sarcasm.
Does that mean you are only gonna tag me once?
I don't know. I'll probably forget I already tagged you or you will make an error so glaring I can't ignore it.

Right now I have to be nice to you because you have that roof disease. :hugs

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
That's not really fair. My brain works much faster than my fingers can type. i allwys have mistakes. Also, I would like to point out there is no spell check on this forum.

If you feel it necessary dacjohns please get the red pen a mark away!!!! Were you a teacher or are you just really anal in your grumpy old age? No offence intended. :hugs

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Roof Disease - thanks for that laugh. Ok, I will let you know when I am well so you can quit being nice. :D

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh, I am pretty sure he is just grumpy. LOL :hugs

I makes a lots of gramatological errors. I will keep him busy for sure. But most of the time, I does them on purpose.

:D

Cassandra

(Hey, I like that little chair smiley. That one is cute!)

dacjohns

Reaction score
TanksHill said:
That's not really fair. My brain works much faster than my fingers can type. i allwys have mistakes. Also, I would like to point out there is no spell check on this forum.

If you feel it necessary dacjohns please get the red pen a mark away!!!! Were you a teacher or are you just really anal in your grumpy old age? No offence intended. :hugs
Well, let's see now. I was a substitute teacher. I have proofread many things. I have written many papers. Anal, maybe. Grumpy, for sure. :old

Do you have the Google toolbar? There is a spell check on it. It pointed out to me that both of our names are spelled wrong and that allwys is not recognized as a word. It missed i.

If I knew how to do it I would highlight the errors but I am not that smart. I can't even do bold or colored type.

I have fat and fast fingers so I make lots of mistakes. Sometimes I even catch them.

dacjohns

Reaction score
If everyone just makes a post on this thread that has at least one misteak in it then a lot of work will be saved for me.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Firefox offers spell-check as you type. It can't help you with the grammar, though!

I wanted to be an English teacher. Spelling and grammar are very important to me. Doesn't mean I don't make mistakes, I just try really hard to make as few as possible. I also suffer from fast finger syndrome, though, so things do slip through once in awhile :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
If everyone just makes a post on this thread that has at least one misteak in it then a lot of work will be saved for me.

***Dacs I will eat your misteak....with A-1
LOL

me, definitely tons of errors. fast finger syndrome on the typing. also one long run on sentence with .... in it and no caps etc. I bet my posts must drive you insane. Hmm...can I push you over the edge? :ep