Splain your user name!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
OFG, I had a great uncle Dood too!!! He used to love to crumble up cornbread into a tall glass of buttermilk and eat it with a spoon! lol
how hilarious! he became Dood when he was a baby and 'just as cute as a doodlebug" --- i dont have any idea how it stuck.... even thru his professional career!

once he came to visit me and i was trying to get his attention at the baggage claim so i was yelling: Dood! Dood!

and about 14 surfers turned around
;-)

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wow, Dace I am sorry but you will always be Dace the Ace to me. I don't think I will EVER be able to change.

My name is pretty easy. My old Rottie, RIP, his name was Tank. When we moved to San Diego we bought a hill. It quickly became Tank's hill and no one could or would tell him other wise.

So this is how I got my name. It's the place I live and have made my home and family.

gina

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
We have a sub teacher that works in our building a lot. He is a wonderful teacher his name is Annon and his brother is Thor. Parents were into mythology. I had best be keeping my mouth shut because my D1 is quite fond of strange names. Her dog is already Kooshie which is elvish for dog. No grandkids yet but Delwindarie and Aerin have crossed her lips as possible names and SHE knows that dyslexia is a strong genetic component in this house!!! :th

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Mine is the name of my betta fish. The explanation of why I picked it is here: urbanfoodchain.blogspot.com. The oldest post...

ScottSD

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ummm...

My first name is Scott.

I live in South Dakota.....yeah, I know.....not so creative.......:rolleyes:

Latest posts