Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We are delivering pork today. We picked up a whole hog and half a hog this morning and delivered it to 2 customers. At 1:00 we will pick up another half and a whole hog. The half gets delivered at 1:30. The whole hog goes in the freezer, half is sold, but can’t be delivered until the weekend. The half that is left will be split between us and our DD and family.

We might gain another chicken customer. A half hog buyer is interested.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
After another week or so with 90 temps. and high humidity, we started cooling down yesterday. It's 80s and upper 70s for highs this week!

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Our daughter was in a dorm that had a kitchen on the first floor. She didn't eat the college food, it was yukky. But she ate rather well. Other kids didn't like the food either. So she told them what to buy, she cooked it and ate for free. The other kids were amazed that she could cook. Even a simple grilled cheese sandwich was like she invented fire.
Shockingly, we are forced to buy the meal plan.....

They did better today.... so kid is hoping that they just had to figure stuff out... and from now on he will get food.

Clearly.... next year he needs to be in an apartment and NOT have a meal plan. He is an excellent cook.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Shockingly, we are forced to buy the meal plan.....

They did better today.... so kid is hoping that they just had to figure stuff out... and from now on he will get food.

Clearly.... next year he needs to be in an apartment and NOT have a meal plan. He is an excellent cook.
My wife lived with me all throughout college and regrets nothing. I highly recommend it.