Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I woke up all night long. Eyes flew open before 4 AM and I gave up and got up. Drinking my coffee, looking at the mess I made yesterday, cleaning out mess and de-cluttering. Going through boxes of stuff, sorting out trash and keep. Trying to get rid of stuff I don't want, don't want to haul around, don't want to move it. Anybody want a piano? Can't even give it to churches. they use keyboards. If I can't get rid of it, I'll leave it here when I move. Haha! Joke is on the new owner!!!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Happy Friday!

So this morning started with one of my meds getting caught somehow in the back of my throat. Lol. All good now.

Debating on whether or not to try making some apple butter for the wife this weekend. Sounds like she also wants me to can some chili and red pepper soup. The adventures await

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Anybody want a piano? Can't even give it to churches.
Craigslist freebie? Or have somebody help you move it to the end of the driveway. That's how we get rid of lots of stuff around here lol!

Happy Friday!

So this morning started with one of my meds getting caught somehow in the back of my throat. Lol. All good now.

Debating on whether or not to try making some apple butter for the wife this weekend. Sounds like she also wants me to can some chili and red pepper soup. The adventures await
Geeze Louise - don't die on a pill! DH takes gobs of pills every day twice a day. He puts 'em all together and swallows them all at once. I'm talking about a whole dang wad of pills. He generally does that just fine - he's a veteran pill taker from way back. However, I do remember the day that one tried to go down wrong and he ended up spewing all the pills and all the milk all over my kitchen! It's taken a while for that one to become funny!

Chili and red pepper soup? When I read that I thought it was one dish, lol. Sounds good! But, I guess you're canning chili....and then canning red pepper soup? Not sure I've had red pepper soup, but it sounds delish.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hi-all! New chatter here, would love to join in. I am home all by myself all day long until the rest of the family returns. Gets awful lonely, my cat and dog will appreciate the break-but the chickens MIGHT get jealous :)
Hi! Welcome! My name is Cecilia! It’s so awesome to get some new people like yourself !